NOTE TO USER: Fully read all instructions prior to first use or start up of your Gokart.
1) Generally most of the gokart batteries will need to have battery acid added. If your battery comes with a clear bottle that has clear liquid in it, then that means you will need to add battery acid to it. If not, then you have a jell battery and acid will not need to be added.
NOTE: The only liquid that will come with your Gokart is Battery Acid. If you do not have a
sealed battery, then you will need to add battery acid to your battery prior to charging. If you find
a clear sealed container/bottle with your Gokart, this will be battery acid. It is NOT gasoline or
fluids for anything other than the battery. If you do not know what the fluid is and you are
unsure DO NOT put it in your unit and contact Familygokarts immediately before proceeding
further. TECH email is email@example.com or text (701) 361-1909
2) We recommend that your charge your battery with a trickle charger at 2 amps for 12 hours.
3) For the 90B, 90KT, 110B and 110KT the Fuel/gas line runs from the bottom of the gas tank to the carburetor. You hook up the gas line on the side of the carburetor that is closest to the seat. There is a brass nozzle that sticks up about 1/2". Also, make sure the gas/fuel line has a inline fuel filter. If your gokart does not have a fuel filter make sure you get one from a local parts store before you put any gas into the system and run the gokart.
a. Your gokart may or may not have a fuel shut off value. If your gokart has a fuel shut off value, make sure that it is on the “on” position.
b. The fuel line is the only hose you will need to hook up. The other hoses are breather tube and that means you do not hook them up to anything. Make sure they are away from the exhaust and chain
4) Choke: These gokarts have a black manual plastic choke up on the carburetor or a gold metal rod. Either of these manual chokes will have to be moved up before starting the gokart. You do not needed to choke the engine when the engine is warmed up. Choking is only needed for cold start ups.
5) Gokart must be started in neutral. The gokart will not start if you have it in forward or reverse.
6) To start this gokart with the key you will need to first press down the brake pedal, and then turn the key to start the gokart. You may need to press down a little on the throttle/gas pedal/accelerator to start the kart.
7) If you are not able to start the gokart with the key then we will have to clear the remote system. We will do that two ways
A) With the key fob/remote in you hand. Do these steps
1) Press lock
2) then press unlock
3) Press lock again
4) then press unlock again
Then try starting the gokart with the key...
B) Then, if that did not work...
a. Remove the battery from the remote
b. Disconnect the battery at the gokart. Either positive and negative.
c. Let the gokart sit for 12 minutes to clear the system.
d. Put everything back on together
Then try starting the gokart.
The "drain-plug" is on the bottom of the engine. The dip stick is where you add oil to the engine. The engine should have oil in it, BUT check before starting the Gokart. After you run the unit for 30 to 60 mins, change the oil. In the winter use 10W-30, summer use 15W-40. It will take about 1 quart of oil.
The drive system of your Kandi gokart is lubricated by the engine oil. Therefore, there will be no separate gear or transmission oil to change.