At the time of purchase you agreed to the following terms:
- If up to 45 days of owning your product, you decide you don't want your product for any reason, you may request a return authorization. Send this authorization back to the address provided in the return authorization information and we'll gladly refund your money minus appropriate deductions.
- Deductions apply on missing or damaged merchandise or parts.
- This return policy does not apply to any items that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, accidents or have not had proper maintenance or assembly.
- Shipping expense is not refundable nor reimbursable for any reason. Items will be returned at customers expense.
- Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless authorized.
- Please call 320-695-2899 and ask for returns to receive a return authorization number and the correct shipping address.
Please be sure to check all packages for any damage from freight line and note any damage on the bill of lading. B.W. Incorporated is not responsible for damaged products due to shipping, however, we will work with you to help handle any shipping issues.
THERE WILL BE A RESTOCKING CHARGE DEPENDING ON UNIT.